HILEYBOY

My photo
Leeds, west yorkshire, United Kingdom
I'm currently on a worldwide trip seeing some of the most amazing places in the world, meeting some of the greatest people there is to meet and trying to be the best that i can be and use the little i have to help others and make a difference

Welcome to my blog

Keep checking up for all my relevant, or not so relevant news pics and info. Keep in touch by leaving your comments or by emailing hileyboy@yahoo.com

Check out my book of face

Ian Hiley's Facebook profile

Monday 14 January 2008

4 wheels please



One of the funniest stories of the week was my motorbiking ability and the serious lack of it. Nathan you would be ashamed of me. I did help give the others a lot of laughs though. I had my first crash, pulled my 1st wheelie (not on purpose) and broke my first bike - dont worry mum only the clutch handle and nothing on me got broken so that's pretty good.


At the end of the week i was awarded with a trophy made of my broken clutch handle and broken stump for the best leaders crash of the week, from now on i'm sticking to 4 wheels.

No comments: