HILEYBOY

My photo
Leeds, west yorkshire, United Kingdom
I'm currently on a worldwide trip seeing some of the most amazing places in the world, meeting some of the greatest people there is to meet and trying to be the best that i can be and use the little i have to help others and make a difference

Welcome to my blog

Keep checking up for all my relevant, or not so relevant news pics and info. Keep in touch by leaving your comments or by emailing hileyboy@yahoo.com

Check out my book of face

Ian Hiley's Facebook profile

Thursday 31 January 2008

Bad timing



After leaving the camp ii headed on what i thought was gonna be a long day of travel - Dinghy-Ferry- Bus-Bus-Plane-Bus but when i got off the ferry and onto my bus to Invercargill. When i got to that bus stop there and checked my ticket it was for the next day so i quickly checked my plane info to get to Oz and that was for Sunday as well. so it meant i had an extra day. The bus driver let me on (as with everything in new zealand it wasnt full) so i took the bus to Dunedin.
The first real (but still small) city i had seen on the south island, with an old church and station,a university and plenty of bars and restaurants. Found a cool hostel and enjoyed a chillout afternoon before heading up the World's steepest street in the morning. The pictures dont do it justice, it was crazy. Think i need a breather and so to Australia.

No comments: