HILEYBOY

My photo
Leeds, west yorkshire, United Kingdom
I'm currently on a worldwide trip seeing some of the most amazing places in the world, meeting some of the greatest people there is to meet and trying to be the best that i can be and use the little i have to help others and make a difference

Welcome to my blog

Keep checking up for all my relevant, or not so relevant news pics and info. Keep in touch by leaving your comments or by emailing hileyboy@yahoo.com

Check out my book of face

Ian Hiley's Facebook profile

Thursday 3 January 2008

Day 1

Well day 1 of the trip was definately the worst so far. I do not recommend food poisoning at the best of times but when on a plane it is about the worst thing possible. Thought i was gonna die n wasn't lucky enough to be bumped up to 1st class but did have my own private toilet. Aren't i lucky???

No comments: